Welcome to this web-site of SLIC. We use payment gateway for two purposes; for receiving donation and for ecommerce activity of the organization.
For receiving donationWe make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:
• No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
• No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
• If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
• Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the various activities of SLIC.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on SLIC will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. I.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to SLIC. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by SLIC with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order. SLIC will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by SLIC for redelivery shall be claimed from you.That you will use the services provided by SLIC, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. SLIC reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), SLIC has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of SLIC and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
Note: Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a division of the Socio-Legal Information Centre (SLIC). SLIC is a non-profit legal aid and educational organization, registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860, Indian Public Trust Act, 1950 and the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act, 1976.