- Human Rights Law Network wishes you a happy Independence Day!
- Two years after rescue from bonded labour, children yet to receive justice, rehabilitation: Delhi HC issues notice
- Bhim army founder Chandrashekhar challenges his detention by the UP govt: SC issues notices to state, Saharanpur DM
- No country for its own children: Only constant vigilance and swift action can stop child rapes in India
- UP board, media houses breach the right to privacy of gender non-conforming person: Allahabad HC takes action
- Begging in the national capital no longer to be a crime: Delhi HC declares anti-begging provisions unconstitutional
- Yet another starvation death in Jharkhand due to lack of Aadhaar card: HRLN, civil society groups conduct probe
- HRLN condemns police brutality against members of Denotified Tribal community in Gujarat
- State govt cannot demand Aadhaar card, bank passbook from mothers wishing to avail cashless maternity benefits, rules Delhi HC
- In a first, court grants anticipatory bail to journalist booked under sedition law
- Woman abducted, trafficked as minor rescued from bonded slavery; reunited with parents after HRLN intervention
- HRLN’s Kolkata unit forms a strong alliance with the transgender community in West Bengal
- Supreme Courts judgment on #Lynching a hope for India
- Patna HC directs Integrated Child Development Scheme Director to probe non-implementation of scheme in village
- Delhi HC offers interim relief to dyslexic student who was denied opportunity to apply for bank position
Slideshow – Recent Leading Cases
Slideshow – Landmark Judgements
- Anti-trafficking and anti-slavery initiative
- Campaign against acid attack
- Campaign against sexual harassment
- Child rights initiative
- Criminal justice initiative
- Dalit rights initiative
- Disability rights initiative
- Emergency and disaster response initiative
- Environmental justice initiative
- Greater involvement of people living with hiv (gipa) initiative
- Labour rights initiative
- Legal defence of journalists initiative
- People’s health rights initiative
- Prisoners rights initiative
- Refugee rights initiative
- Reproductive rights initiative
- Right to education initiative
- Right to food initiative
- Right to housing initiative
- Right to information initiative
- Secularism and peace initiative
- Sexual minority and gender rights initiative (humjinsi)
- Students for human rights
- Women’s justice initiative
We are in 26 states across India today
Know about your state HRLN unit
Slideshow – Donate to us
Fund our State Units to build their capability and ensure justice is not undermined in your state.
Donate to our core operations and help us widen our reach and efforts at a national level.
Donate to support paralegal trainings for students, citizens and social activists.
For Indian citizens to support us and make justice accessible to everyone across the country.
For corporate organizations to become allies in our quest towards creating a more just society.
For foreign citizens to support our work and help advance the state of human rights in India.
Donate to the Initiative that moves you or is in line with your CSR goals.
Donate to sponsor a lawyer and further their public interest work.
Support us by donating office furniture, computers etc. for our state unit offices.
Colin Gonsalves, the founder of #HRLN, has been named 2017’s Right Livelihood Award Laureate
Colin Gonsalves awarded by Centre for Reproductive Rights
Socio Legal Information center(SLIC) was awarded India NGO Awards 2013 in Large Category
Human Rights Law Network(SLIC/HRLN) recieves 2013 MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice
Doctorate to Colin Gonsalves, Founder, HRLN
- Short Films
- Event Recordings