- Child marriage was stopped in Rajasthan
- Migrant domestic worker rescued after being held captive for two years
- Gujarat court gives life sentence to 11 accused in lynching case
- Delhi High Court grants relief to 297 Press Trust of India employees fired overnight
- Case of abandoned NRI brides: Supreme Court issues notice to the state
- Manipur fake encounter cases: SC dismisses the writ petition for recusal of judges
- Racial discrimination against NE people: SC sets one week deadline for Central govt to submit action taken report
- Another minor rescued as bonded labour from Shalimar Bagh, second in two months
- Locked in room by her employers: Minor girl working as bonded labour rescued, FIR registered
- Forced to marry her maternal uncle: SC directs J&K Police to ensure girl’s safety
Slideshow – Recent Leading Cases
Slideshow – Landmark Judgements
- Anti-trafficking and anti-slavery initiative
- Campaign against acid attack
- Campaign against sexual harassment
- Child rights initiative
- Criminal justice initiative
- Dalit rights initiative
- Disability rights initiative
- Emergency and disaster response initiative
- Environmental justice initiative
- Greater involvement of people living with hiv (gipa) initiative
- Labour rights initiative
- Legal defence of journalists initiative
- People’s health rights initiative
- Prisoners rights initiative
- Refugee rights initiative
- Release and rehabilitation of bonded labour
- Reproductive rights initiative
- Right to education initiative
- Right to food initiative
- Right to housing initiative
- Right to information initiative
- Secularism and peace initiative
- Sexual minority and gender rights initiative (humjinsi)
- Students for human rights
- Women’s justice initiative
We are in 26 states across India today
Know about your state HRLN unit
Slideshow – Donate to us
Fund our State Units to build their capability and ensure justice is not undermined in your state.
Donate to our core operations and help us widen our reach and efforts at a national level.
Donate to support paralegal trainings for students, citizens and social activists.
For Indian citizens to support us and make justice accessible to everyone across the country.
For corporate organizations to become allies in our quest towards creating a more just society.
For foreign citizens to support our work and help advance the state of human rights in India.
Donate to the Initiative that moves you or is in line with your CSR goals.
Donate to sponsor a lawyer and further their public interest work.
Support us by donating office furniture, computers etc. for our state unit offices.
Colin Gonsalves, the founder of #HRLN, has been named 2017’s Right Livelihood Award Laureate
Colin Gonsalves awarded by Centre for Reproductive Rights
Socio Legal Information center(SLIC) was awarded India NGO Awards 2013 in Large Category
Human Rights Law Network(SLIC/HRLN) recieves 2013 MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice
Doctorate to Colin Gonsalves, Founder, HRLN
- Short Films
- Event Recordings