- HRLN impact | Gurgaon court convicts man who threw acid on minor boy
- Procedure for changing gender and name on official documents
- High Court issues notice to media houses in the defamation case filed by Fatima Nafees, Najeeb’s mother #BringBackNajeeb
- National Security Act withdrawn against Bhim Army founder Chandrshekhar
- HC notice to Punjab, Haryana on plea against bonded labour
- After HRLN’s files PIL, health ministry issues Gazette notification on implementation of HIV & AIDS Act, 2017
- 2007, 2008 riots: SC issues notice to Odisha govt over compensation disbursement
- Section 377 partially struck down: Supreme Court decriminalises consensual sex between same sex adults
- Breaking: Section 377 verdict out tomorrow!
- HRLN files PIL seeking implementation of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 for treatment of thalassemia patients
- Transgender activist Ranjita Sinha on working with HRLN
- Delhi High Court convicts 33 accused persons in Mirchpur caste atrocity case
- Democracy under siege: Increasing violence against citizens, activists paints a scary picture of the days to come
- Human Rights Law Network wishes you a happy Independence Day!
- Two years after rescue from bonded labour, children yet to receive justice, rehabilitation: Delhi HC issues notice
Slideshow – Recent Leading Cases
Slideshow – Landmark Judgements
- Anti-trafficking and anti-slavery initiative
- Campaign against acid attack
- Campaign against bonded labour
- Campaign against sexual harassment
- Child rights initiative
- Criminal justice initiative
- Dalit rights initiative
- Disability rights initiative
- Emergency and disaster response initiative
- Environmental justice initiative
- Greater involvement of people living with hiv (gipa) initiative
- Labour rights initiative
- Legal defence of journalists initiative
- People’s health rights initiative
- Prisoners rights initiative
- Refugee rights initiative
- Reproductive rights initiative
- Right to education initiative
- Right to food initiative
- Right to housing initiative
- Right to information initiative
- Secularism and peace initiative
- Sexual minority and gender rights initiative (humjinsi)
- Students for human rights
- Women’s justice initiative
We are in 26 states across India today
Know about your state HRLN unit
Slideshow – Donate to us
Fund our State Units to build their capability and ensure justice is not undermined in your state.
Donate to our core operations and help us widen our reach and efforts at a national level.
Donate to support paralegal trainings for students, citizens and social activists.
For Indian citizens to support us and make justice accessible to everyone across the country.
For corporate organizations to become allies in our quest towards creating a more just society.
For foreign citizens to support our work and help advance the state of human rights in India.
Donate to the Initiative that moves you or is in line with your CSR goals.
Donate to sponsor a lawyer and further their public interest work.
Support us by donating office furniture, computers etc. for our state unit offices.
Colin Gonsalves, the founder of #HRLN, has been named 2017’s Right Livelihood Award Laureate
Colin Gonsalves awarded by Centre for Reproductive Rights
Socio Legal Information center(SLIC) was awarded India NGO Awards 2013 in Large Category
Human Rights Law Network(SLIC/HRLN) recieves 2013 MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice
Doctorate to Colin Gonsalves, Founder, HRLN
- Short Films
- Event Recordings