- Forced to marry her maternal uncle: SC directs J&K Police to ensure girl’s safety
- Why are bonded labour activities still prevalent in Punjab & Haryana: HC
- SC stays Allahabad HC’s closure order of cafe operated by acid attack survivors
- Delhi High Court directs media publishers to take off all inflammatory content defaming missing JNU student Najeeb Ahmed
- Manual scavenging: Delhi HC pulls state, local agencies; seeks action taken report
- Delhi High Court allows CBI to file closure report on Najeeb’s disappearance
- Letter to Colin Gonsalves from Badol farazi; a Bangladeshi citizen, who was trapped in an Indian jail for 10 years
- Lawyer Shreeji Bhavsar speaks on the sexual assault and murder of 15 year old girl in Dholpur, Rajasthan #BetiBachao
- Court directs compensation to couple defrauded by medical centre, doctors who pretended to “cure” HIV
- A victory for LGBTQ+ rights: After HRLN intervention, Kerala HC lets lesbian couple live together
- Manual scavenging case: Delhi high court reprimands state govt for failing to provide relief to rescued bonded labourer
- SC passes directs Union, states to ensure treatment, education and equality for persons affected by leprosy
- Trafficked bonded labourers rescued from Delhi’s Shalimar Bagh
- HRLN impact | Gurgaon court convicts man who threw acid on minor boy
- Procedure for changing gender and name on official documents
Slideshow – Recent Leading Cases
Slideshow – Landmark Judgements
- Anti-trafficking and anti-slavery initiative
- Campaign against acid attack
- Campaign against bonded labour
- Campaign against sexual harassment
- Child rights initiative
- Criminal justice initiative
- Dalit rights initiative
- Disability rights initiative
- Emergency and disaster response initiative
- Environmental justice initiative
- Greater involvement of people living with hiv (gipa) initiative
- Labour rights initiative
- Legal defence of journalists initiative
- People’s health rights initiative
- Prisoners rights initiative
- Refugee rights initiative
- Reproductive rights initiative
- Right to education initiative
- Right to food initiative
- Right to housing initiative
- Right to information initiative
- Secularism and peace initiative
- Sexual minority and gender rights initiative (humjinsi)
- Students for human rights
- Women’s justice initiative
We are in 26 states across India today
Know about your state HRLN unit
Slideshow – Donate to us
Fund our State Units to build their capability and ensure justice is not undermined in your state.
Donate to our core operations and help us widen our reach and efforts at a national level.
Donate to support paralegal trainings for students, citizens and social activists.
For Indian citizens to support us and make justice accessible to everyone across the country.
For corporate organizations to become allies in our quest towards creating a more just society.
For foreign citizens to support our work and help advance the state of human rights in India.
Donate to the Initiative that moves you or is in line with your CSR goals.
Donate to sponsor a lawyer and further their public interest work.
Support us by donating office furniture, computers etc. for our state unit offices.
Colin Gonsalves, the founder of #HRLN, has been named 2017’s Right Livelihood Award Laureate
Colin Gonsalves awarded by Centre for Reproductive Rights
Socio Legal Information center(SLIC) was awarded India NGO Awards 2013 in Large Category
Human Rights Law Network(SLIC/HRLN) recieves 2013 MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice
Doctorate to Colin Gonsalves, Founder, HRLN
- Short Films
- Event Recordings