- IPTs findings
- Aligarh Muslim University Violence Case – Allahabad High Court Order
- Preliminary Fact Finding Report into the events of 15th and 16th December, 2019 at Aligarh Muslim University
- Jharkhand High Court delivers a landmark judgement in acid attack case
- Guwahati High Court delivers landmark judgement; Department of Health and Family Welfare to pay Twenty Five Lakh Rupees to Petitioner in Nagaland
- Patna HC issues directions on issue of waterlogging in state capital
- Plea in SC highlights need for an increase in Blood Banks in India
- Centre interfering with decisions of the censor board unconstitutional
- When gunshots are our morning alarm (Part – I)
- Meeting on Forest Rights Act 31 August 2019 to 01 September 2019
Slideshow – Recent Leading Cases
Slideshow – Landmark Judgements
- Anti-trafficking and anti-slavery initiative
- Campaign against acid attack
- Campaign against sexual harassment
- Child rights initiative
- Criminal justice initiative
- Dalit rights initiative
- Defending the defenders initiative
- Disability rights initiative
- Emergency and disaster response initiative
- Environmental justice initiative
- Greater involvement of people living with hiv (gipa) initiative
- Implementation of forest rights
- Labour rights initiative
- People’s health rights initiative
- Prisoners’ rights initiative
- Refugee rights initiative
- Release and rehabilitation of bonded labour
- Reproductive rights initiative
- Right to education initiative
- Right to food initiative
- Right to housing initiative
- Right to information initiative
- Secularism and peace initiative
- Sexual minority and gender rights initiative (humjinsi)
- Students for human rights
- Women’s justice initiative
We are in 27 states across India today
Know about your state HRLN unit
Slideshow – Donate to us
Fund our State Units to build their capability and ensure justice is not undermined in your state.
Donate to our core operations and help us widen our reach and efforts at a national level.
Donate to support paralegal trainings for students, citizens and social activists.
For Indian citizens to support us and make justice accessible to everyone across the country.
For corporate organizations to become allies in our quest towards creating a more just society.
For foreign citizens to support our work and help advance the state of human rights in India.
Donate to the Initiative that moves you or is in line with your CSR goals.
Donate to sponsor a lawyer and further their public interest work.
Support us by donating office furniture, computers etc. for our state unit offices.
Colin Gonsalves, the founder of #HRLN, has been named 2017’s Right Livelihood Award Laureate
Colin Gonsalves awarded by Centre for Reproductive Rights
Socio Legal Information center(SLIC) was awarded India NGO Awards 2013 in Large Category
Human Rights Law Network(SLIC/HRLN) recieves 2013 MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions
Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice
Doctorate to Colin Gonsalves, Founder, HRLN
- Short Films
- Event Recordings